The SOUND, ONLY SOUND! exhibition
The Tekboard Saint-Georges Blue acoustic panels featured!
The SOUND, ONLY SOUND! exhibition is a production of the Nature and Science Museum at Sherbrooke, Qc with contributions from Heritage Canada and the Ministère de la culture et des communications. It has been designed to make theory into practice with regards to sound.
Addressed to children and adults, verbal or written explanations are adapted according to the user. Many people had the chance to visit the exhibition in the summer of 2019 presented at the Nature and Science Museum of Sherbrooke (MNS2) and at Exploration Place in British Columbia from September 2019 to January 2020.
Here are the next exhibition dates and locations:
- Resurgo Place, Moncton Museum, Moncton, NB – January 25 to April 5 2020
- Rimouski Regional Museum, Rimouski, QC – mid-April to early September 2020
- THE MUSEUM, Kitchener, ON – early September 2020 to early January 2021
- Galerie d’art de Blainville, Blainville, QC – early January to March 31 2021
- OPEN – April 2021 and on
- Visit their website for itinerary updates: https://creation-innovation.mns2.ca/en/travelling-exhibitions/travel-with-the-sound/
If you want more details on the acoustic felt panels or if you have a project that would need soundproof material like acoustic panels, felt tiles, baffle systems or felt walls, don’t hesitate to contact your representative at Richelieu: